Powered By Blogger

April 04, 2009

light and broken

I am light, I am broken
I am happy, but I am breaking
Corroding easily
Meekly
I am numb, comfortably
I am dragging myself to a nowhere
I can’t see that there is life everywhere
It fails to show up in front of me
I am in ease
Because the pain in me
Vents by oozing blood when it dissects me
Bit by bit
Unknowingly
It’s given me anesthesia
Before it ate my heart away
And I am numb,
I don’t even realize
I am hallucinated
Hallucination of hope
That will betray me
My heart is raped
But it’s light
Still beating, bleeding
For some reason unknown

4 comments:

MAHI said...

the reason might be to see if the light really exists at the end of the tunnel...

PULKIT said...

have followed this blog!
will be regular in ur comment box from now on...

regards
PULKIT
(http://19goes20.blogspot.com)

Anonymous said...

gr8 use of words,hey and great meanings,man i just cant write like this!!!!!

COLDRISH said...

Haad tyhat feeling in reall?????i remember myself h8ing my own whn i was around 14,it kinda resembles that