Powered By Blogger

January 10, 2010

where do i begin?

As the world moves round
Around me
The clock moves around
Sages preach the art of living
I sit and listen
Inspired
Afraid to perspire
But I am still tired
I read history of great men
Too impressed
Still feeling suppressed
Yes, too many here are depressed
It’s so futile
The roads so beaten up
Dreams so clichéd
Yours and mine
Differ yet meet
At the end of the road
Few reach
Others preach
Where do I begin?
How do I end?
It’s not out of your reach
it’s from where it all begins
The answer lies within

7 comments:

COLDRISH said...

Damn i missed it...your writing style always have this element of uncertainty...,and it's new in a way...loved it!!!BTW also check mine too!!!

Prakhar said...

Really amazing.. the word patterns r perfect. sounds like a cool rap..

hey btw check out my 1st online photo exhibition on my blog.. some of my best shots

Prakhar said...

wat made u really write this ? any inspirations ?

MAHI said...

SO LONG!!!!
where d hell were u?
this one's so neat!!!

Sindu said...

@rishav- thnx man! i'll check your work as well..
@prakhr- rap!!!... ;) thank u!! n will check out your photo collection as well.. infact i've saved a coupl of ones that i liked in my pc....n about the inspiration.. well, its just another day when you are all blue wondering what gud you are doing ... or if you would do any.. even though you can...n when you are lost.. you ask your own self..'where do i begin??'
mohita--i'll call you asap

Unknown said...

WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF ????????
YOU ARE JUST SCREWED DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

mus have penned this in your moments of depression?