Powered By Blogger

February 12, 2009

poisonous elixir

i drink d elixir
which is poison
its sweet,
its quenching
the thirst of my fears
its a fuel for my heart to pump..
pump the blood full of sin
to liven the artery..
in which my fate runs
it flows astringent on the wounds
that burns like acid
it moistens the corpse to spread decay
it sprinkles life
life to dormant worms of gloom
it blooms flowers
flowers of hemp
and ripe them into wine of hemlock
i drink the saccharine elixir
which is a cure for my sickness
i drink the omened elixir
which kills my disease with me
i drank the thirsty elixir
that quenched its thirst for my death

2 comments:

aneesh said...

hey cant u get enough of gothic style poems it just reminds me of amy lee .man it really blew me away ....your language..... had to side by side refer dictionary ... well all hail gothic litreture.....

MAHI said...

it is somethin ella!!!
sounds like goth has gotten under ur skin!!