Powered By Blogger

October 11, 2008

sorry

m sorry
please forgive me
i beg u for mercy
i know i shouldn’t have done it
nor do i deserve our forgiveness
but i can’t help but plead
now, since i know what i put u through
please.. please.. please...
curse me..abuse me..
for i deserve all of it.

bt dont u shed a tear..please...
i can’t be d reason for your sorrow...
there s no bigger punishment u can give me
but now i am a hang dog
please don’t hate me
please don’t forgive me
please forget it for my sake
give me a thousand curses

i shall bear it..
but cant see u through 1...
would u speak 2 me...
will u always be the same
and not feign in front of me
would u pl hit me once....
so that i may get beatified
i can’t see you eye to eye...
for i am falling with shame...
i don’t know how low u are
cuz of me
m choking
please bury me...cuz i am dead...
will u??

No comments: