Powered By Blogger

October 11, 2008

rain in me

it’s expected to be colorful
but i want it to be black n white
or any monocolored theme
d sky is black n heavy with rain
that would shed like flowers on an angelic me
it’s my quench
which will never go fulfilled
the droplet touches me
a caress moment to me
it sinks deep into my soul
n spreads like on a cracked road
it brings me to life
a new n a dew(due) one
the one i've always wanted to relish
it as relieving
as tears to a looser
the only difference
tears are salty
my rain is pleasantly saccharine
it is a blessed one
n comes down to bless me
with a thousand of its kind
each like a drop of water to the parched
it lends me wings
but not perpetual
thunder like a pleasant piano
lightening to me is an eye feast
it takes me to a different world
with unimaginable picturesque
the chilling breeze lingering on me
it kindles me with bliss
it is parky
but still i can’t help myself from melting
in myself
and i am the only living being
but the chirpy birds spotting the space
a warm music filling my ears
n i have my desire
my fetish
the chocolate ice cream
my arms stretch wide wanting a hug
n so does a droplet help me
i feel elated
am in ease
but still wanting more of it
it rains
i rain
we rain n rain
until am washed away to reality

2 comments:

MAHI said...

sindu...dis one is an ethereal piece!!

DIABOLIC SERMON said...

I wish i could be as expressive as you..so i could hav told how nice this poem was...m jus too awestoned....